Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Christopher!!

Christopher turns three today!!!! WOW! I have a three year old. Now I feel old! Happy Birthday Christopher! We love you!
My handsome boys!!! I couldn't resist!

I love this picture! Christopher is such a joy and tons of fun. He is really shy, but when you get to know him he is a WILD man. I can't imagine life without him.


1 comment:

Jensen Memories said...

Heidi, I love it. You are right about the WILD Man. Did you notice the pjs that Chris is wearing in the pic of him and Aaron? Gabe wears them now right? We love you very much and are sad we are not there with you. Hope you have a wondeful day and we will see you all in May.

Love
Owen, Lacee and Kendyllee.

PS Chris, we would love it if you could come to Colorado to get Owen!!