Lacee came to visit to take care of my two wild boys, while Aaron and I went to Hawaii for a Military Conference. I think she servived! We were gone six days and had a great time. Thanks again Lacee! Here are some fun pics of Hawaii! I went paragliding while Aaron was in class!! Yes 700ft. up in the sky. It was AWSOME!
This is at a luau at Paridise Cove. Tons of fun. I went on a conoe ride with some locals, I also tried to dance. No Aaron wouldnt go on stage! He was too shy.
Pearl Harbor. Awsome experience.
China Walls/ Aaron swimming in the Ocean
Aaron's splash!! Yes I missed his jump but I got his splash!
Aaron thinking about jumping! And tyring to time it right, because you have to jump at the right time or the wave will smash you against the cliff. Crazy I know!
This is a lot higher then it looks in this picture.
1 comment:
Looks like fun!! Brave lady for going 700ft in the air just hanging!! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment