Christopher, Gabriel and I spent all day friday and saturday in Rexburg with Lacee and her family, while Aaron was camping with the scouts. We got to see her beautiful home where she was raised, and also where Owen was raised. We had the best time! Christopher got to see two nice horses and go for a ride on a four wheeler! Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Palmer for a great weekend!! (And all the great laughs!!) Christopher wants to go back already ;)
The Temple is huge and Rexburg has grown a ton in the last six years. I was also able to see my old roomy from school (Sarah). It was nice to see her again, she is married now with a daughter. Crazy how time goes by. Thanks again for a great weekend Lacee. We love you!
3 comments:
What?! You went to rexburg and didn't come and visit us? Thats okay because we weren't there anyway. Happy thanksgiving!
Love, the wagstaffs
Kendyllee and I also enjoyed the wonderful time we had. We love and miss you so much. Thanks for coming and seeing us. Love ya.
The temple is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I am glad you decided to go....so worth it!!
Post a Comment