1. She is the best friend to have.
2. She is very responsible and trustworthy.
3. She will answer the door in her bathtowel and a rolling pin!
4. She doesn't like to go camping with cougars.
4. She loves to eat cheesburgers, and can take up to 10 min, to pre-pare her burger. ;)
5. She cares about everyone, even if she doesnt know them that well.
6. Dont try to give her tap water, only bottled water!! (Unless it is from a well)
7. She likes to hunt, cook and scrapbook!
8. A good example for all alround her, with her big testimony of the gospel.
9. She is so very good at rollerblading!!!!
10. She can make me laugh!!
Here are some pictures of memories that I like with Lacee!





1 comment:
Ives family-There are no words to say how much your entire family means to us. We love and miss you all so much. You have been such wonderful examples to Owen and I and we are Eternally grateful for you. You two are the best friends we have ever had. We are looking forward to the day when we can be neighbors again and have that trail from our door to yours. Thanks you both so much for being so supportive of this move. We could not have done it with out your love and understanding. I do not know how I would have survived in Nampa with out you there for me. I love our talks on the phone, even though we spend more time talking to our children than to each other. I am so grateful for your boys. I learned so much about being a mother from watching you with Christopher. Owen and I love and miss him so much. I also learned a ton from him. What a wonderful blessing he is to us and Gabe too. Some day we will have cabins where we can run away to and have the best times playing games (with Heidi and I cheating of course) and making the best burgers ever created (even if it does take me 10 minutes. Perfection takes time ya know) We have a long time of being best friends and there are a lot of memories to be made together. We love, miss and appreciate all you have done for us. Thanks for being yourselves. We love you.
Owen, Lacee and Kendyllee
Post a Comment